From: C.E. Forman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Guy Has Stuff

Hope you guys don't mind a bit of a commercial...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This guy has a list of stuff he's looking to move... some adventure, some
not... some recent, some old.  A number of European packages, including an
Ultima VII Silver Seed.  If interested, give him a mail and ask for the
list.  I've dealt with him before and his prices are reasonable.  He is in
Italy, though, so this'll definitely be better for European buyers.