Hey guys,

Brad and I have been working on this import feature for his site, and one of
the things that is coming out of it is a list of every possible combination
of condition and modifier.  And, wow, there are a lot!  While editing the
list a couple of issues came up that I would like your opinions on.  Pleae
see below and weigh in.  Thanks....

One thing that might make the list shorter...I've never used IM and MMC
modifiers for the same game.  Although this certainly could be the case for
a single game....for example, it could be missing the manual (IM) and the
warranty card (MMC).  However, I think the spirit of these two modifiers is
that MMC isn't necessary if IM is already used.  MMC is used when you just
want to note that something very minor is missing (so it would let a
potential buyer/trader know it isn't QUITE complete).  Where as IM is
obviously worse and would imply potentially many items missing (including
minor items).  In either case, all missing items should be described in the
notes.  I will put this one by the group to see what they say on the
subject.

Another issue.  I may have been doing this wrong, but again I'll pose it to
the group.  When all I have is the floppy disk (and everything else is
missing) I put IM/IM (meaning that the box is missing and part of the
contents are missing).  Then I put "floppy only" in the notes.  Maybe I
should use "ED/ED (IM)"instead of IM/IM, but that is misleading I think.
Why do I say IM/IM might be wrong?  Well IM is a modifier and not actually a
condition and therefore shouldn't stand on it's own. Thoughts?

Hugh