Figured I'd switch topics here since it had to happen sooner or later!

What's your favorite old software find that you have?

I have a *bunch* of old ziploc baggie games from the early days, but I'd
have to say that my favorite ones are:

(1) Pristine, perfect complete collection of Softalk magazine
(1980-1984)
(2) Akalabeth (the one with the orange castle)
(3) Master Disks for a few of Nasir Gebelli's games: Horizon V, Eggs-It,
Neptune.
(4) Signed copy of Phantom's Five (Nasir)
(5) Perfect box copy of Ultima II
(6) Signed copy of Cyber Strike (Nasir)
(7) Signed copy of Both Barrels (Nasir)

- John