Jim,

I'd say this bears more than a slight relevance to our hobby! What an
awesome idea, preserving and presenting the past in a format that be
seen by the mainstream, via a home DVD player, in addition to diehard
fans like us. I know several people that will be interested in this. I
hope you do more than break even -- the price you set is certainly low
enough to attract people with even a passsing interest.