That's correct, 28.  Though I vaguely remember Wacky Packs.  Got a gift
package with some in them at a school or church social event.  The big card
fad from my era was Garbage Pail Kids, though I never got into them myself.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Feldhamer, Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] New topic--Collectors UNITE!

> I'm 27, and I think CE is 28...
>
> Stuart

I'm
> > > very curious to see the faces behind the e-mails (except, of course,
for
> > > Jim now that he sufficiently scared me by his totally unwarranted
> > > appearance on the MindCandy DVD) but I doubt I could make it. I have a
> > > new baby, and it's not easy to get a babysitter for an overnight.
> > >
> > > This get-together idea is a good thing to nurture. I visit the Wacky
> > > Packages (another of my hobbies -- remember the 70s phenomenon of
Wacky
> > > Packages stickers? http://www.wackypacks.net ) forum over on Delphi
and
> > > they have get togethers constantly. It adds a new level of friendship
> > > and allows for a greater scope in the topics of the forum (because
they
> > > know each other) and it's fun to read the back-and-forth exchanges.

> > +Paula)...anyone else wanna meet up?  Chris Newman--don't you live in
the
> > Jersey area?

> > does the same!  Show and tell in Philadelphia!  :)

Re:
> > [SWCollect] New topic--Collectors UNITE!Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003
> > 07:16:06 -0600

> > everyone

BigMailBox.com.

> > http://www.mail-archive.com/swcollect@oldskool.org/

> > http://www.mail-archive.com/swcollect@oldskool.org/

> http://www.mail-archive.com/swcollect@oldskool.org/

> Information in this message reflects current market conditions and is
subject to change without notice. It is believed to be reliable, but is not
guaranteed for accuracy or completeness. Details provided do not supersede
your normal trade confirmations or statements. Any product is subject to
prior sale. CIBC World Markets Corp, its affiliated companies, and their
officers or employees, may have a position in or make a market in any
security described above, and may act as an investment banker or advisor to
such.  Although CIBC World Markets Corp. is an indirect, wholly owned
subsidiary of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ("CIBC"), it is solely
responsible for its contractual obligations. Any securities products
recommended, purchased, or sold in any client accounts (i) will not be
insured by the FDIC, (ii)will not be deposits or obligations of CIBC, (iii)
will not be endorsed or guaranteed by CIBC, and (iv) will be subject to
risks, including possible loss of principal in!