From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] WC3: Premiere Edition

In a message dated 02/02/2003 7:30:00 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I paid $125 for my shrinked European release, the only sealed copy I've
ever come across. WC3 Premiere was rather common on eBay Germany roughly
a year ago (at least one copy per month), but often missing important
components, people seem to have struggled keeping all the parts together.

I'm not sure all of these are the same. I've seen a few of these big box/cannister releases that don't come with everything. In fact I have one, the spot where it says tshirt included on the box is blacked out. And I've seen others the same way (missing some other items too, at least mine is, mine does have the cannister but there is no picture on it). Maybe there was a "budget" premier edition too (the Sam's release?) By the way that IBM UII was/is not good, the contents were not from the big box, for sure the manual and galactic map/ref card are from a small box version.

Tom