The first link was to a scan of an outer box with blacked out T-shirt note, not the film canister. Never mind ;-)

So far it looks as if there are at least three variations of the US release, but if the WCs are anything like the Ultimas, there must be more ;-)

/Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 4:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] WC3: Premiere Edition

In a message dated 02/02/2003 8:40:58 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh and could it be the first pic (scan) was actually taken by you? I cannot remember how it made its way into my archive but I don't believe it came from an auction.

Don't know about that Alexander unless you are refering to the first link you just sent, that would not be me. My film can has no sticker on it at all, it is just a blank metal cannister.

Tom