Jim,

I apologize if I was responsible for 'bursting your bubble'.  I just like to follow
the letter of the law...it keeps me safe, it keeps me honest.

Although your idea is a good one (I would've bought a copy for SURE!), I don't really
think that it would 'fly'.  I understand your frustrations--after all, publishing
something like this would not take money out of anyone's purse....BUT, each of these
companies paid an incredible amount for the right to copyright their material.  They
have a right to prevent this sort of thing, whatever their reasoning may be.

You have LOTS of other good ideas---don't give up!

Joe Garrity