On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 09:44  PM, Karl Kuras wrote:
[Snip]
You know that brings up a good question. It would be interesting to see
what systems each of us mainly collect for. I'm guessing it'll reflect our
age.

I'm mainly (virtually only) C64 and Amiga stuff. How about the rest of you?
For me it is mostly the Apple ][, IBM PC, and a few Macintosh games. I really don't collect for a particular hardware platform, though. I tend to pick up the games I'm interested and if they span platforms I'll follow (for example, the Might and Magic series).

--

Edward Franks