Yup, this list switches between frantic activity and solemn silence.

Around here, well, I got word from Ken Love, producer at Activision,
that they are planning a Zork IV. We've had occasional email contact
since then and it looks like it might take off, but it has been awhile.

I am also starting to sell the dozen or so Space Quest Collector's
Editions I have here via ebay. If any of you are interested, give me a
holler.

Oh, and we have a damn hot heatwave in Germany. Today we had 36°C,
that's 97°F for you on the other side of the big pond. They say we are
in for a constant climate change in that direction, meaning in 20 years
we can have palms instead of oaks lining streets.

Marco