Jim Leonard schrieb:

> Cool.  Maybe someday I'll go ahead with my bootleg "Sierra Videos" DVD project
> anyway.  I have access to both 1989's and 1990's product demos through
> friends, and the making of 7th Guest, and some other videos related to making
> or promoting games created from the developers themselves.  The only tricky
> part, as I've stated before, is the *legality* of creating such a compilation.

If you are missing that video I can mail it you (provided you don't tell
Sierra :-)

> IIRC she's not *visibly* naked.  Sure, she's naked, but most of her is in the
> hot tub.  I haven't seen the box cover for a while though.

Sure, but can you imagine asking your wife/girlfriend to have a
suggestive picture taken of her for the box of an erotic software title?
I'm not really sure I would want my girlfriend to do that and even if I
would, I'd most likely be in for some very interesting discussions that
night ;-)

Marco