That kid (and all the Wasteland fans) may get lucky soon. Brian Fargo, not on Interplay anymore, bought the Bard's Tale license. Maybe he'll get the Wasteland license next.

Speaking of which, will we see all the "old masters" coming back to their classic titles? Sid Meier bought the licenses of Pirates and Master of Magic. After NWC becomes independent of 3dO again, wouldn't be surprised if Jon van Caneghem bought back the Might & Magic license. What next?

(No, stop dreaming, Richard Garriott will never get his hands on Ultima again).

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein