When we were digging through those 100+ boxes of stuff in your storage unit I found several of these.  Some came with the pin, some didn't, but IIRC a lot of that stuff was product returns, maybe the original owners kept the pins.  I think there was a sticker somewhere on the box that mentioned a Starfleet insignia pin, that or the box itself, I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere.  It definitely didn't seem to be a limited edition like the BattleTech one.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:10 AM
Subject: [SWCollect] Star Trek V Mindscape

Hi, question about ST V by Mindscape. I had 7-8 copies of this game, all came from the same source. One of them came with a pin, the others did not have it. Anyone know about the pin, did it come with all the games or was it maybe some sort of limited release like Infocom Battletech? Does the box or docs mention the pin? Anyone here have this game with or without pin? Anyone purchase it new and NOT get the pin?

Thanks,
Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page