From: "Lee K. Seitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 30, 2003 8:23 AM
To: Software Collecting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [SWCollect] Elite questions

I saw copies of both Elite and Elite Plus at a thrift store the other
day.  I sold a couple copies of Elite Plus for a nice profit earlier
this year.  However, IIRC, the ones I sold had two 5.25" disks.  This
only has one, but it's not labeled either "Disk 1" or "Disk 2."  Also,
the label looks like a cheap photocopy.  Any chance that there was a
later release of this game on a high-density (1.2 Mb) 5.25" disk?

Also, I've never seen a copy of the original Elite before.  It says
it's the "gold edition."  Does that make it unusual or do they all say
that?  Is it worth trying to sell on eBay?  Or is anyone here
interested in it?

BTW, we have an impending financial crisis at my house.  Would anyone
object to some "for sale" posts here?  Nothing spectacular, I'm
afraid, but I'd rather sell stuff to you guys than go through the
hassle of eBay and unknown bidders.

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]