Lee K. Seitz wrote:

BTW, we have an impending financial crisis at my house.  Would anyone
object to some "for sale" posts here?  Nothing spectacular, I'm
afraid, but I'd rather sell stuff to you guys than go through the
hassle of eBay and unknown bidders.

Considering I'm about to go through the same thing, I'm not opposed to it... and since I'm the moderator of the list, I say it's okay :) I think the best way to handle it is to put your listing up on a web page somewhere and give us just the URL; also, handle bidding, etc. via personal email address. That way you can still use us before ebay, but the list is kept clean.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/