To all of the list,

Not too long ago, after hearing some comments about how "international
 bids were bad", I threw a bit of a tantrum at a perceived slight.

I wish to profusely apologize about that.  It's good to know the reasons
that were given, and I, in fact, shouldn't gotten all volatile.  I guess
the frustrations of my trying to get a lousy tourist visa to go see some
friends and being made to jump through unreasonable hoops got to me.

So again, I apologize for the outburst.  I also apologize for not doing it before, but
I had some trouble with my email server :P

--
Eduardo Alvarez                 http://www.great-atuin.net/~punga
                                                (offline, at the moment)