Per-Olof Karlsson wrote:

Wow! This is the stuff I dream about, thanks SO much for that link.. Never
heard of this before! Wasteland here I come...

Wasteland already works under Windows so I don't know what stopped you before ;-) But try it with a large number of games that do NOT work under Windows (or run too fast) and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/