Thanks for the report Jim, looking forward to check that one out too.

Nevertheless, the important question remains: will it run Ultima 7 with its Voodoo Memory System? >;)

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 37K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes