It looks like a good start. I'm probably not going to participate in the discussion because I personally dislike subjective classifications, but I'm very curious to see what others will say.

It's a shame that you are trying to fit the acronym so closely, because otherwise a proper ranking would put Oddity before Imaginary, making it "CUROIUS".

Hugh Falk wrote:

Okay all,

The CURIOUS Scale is now up and running.  This is just a first draft so
I'd appreciate all your feedback (publicly or privately...up to you).
There are two parts:  The CURIOUS Scale is an explanation of the system,
which anybody is welcome to use.  The CURIOUS Guide is my first (lame)
attempt of using the system.  It is just a test and doesn't take into
account the format or type of info I'd really want to include (box
variation info, etc.)  I just started with some Ultima titles.

I realize that some of you will not like the new definitions of U and S.
Please just read the whole page before flaming me.

Go to my main site and click on the CURIOUS Scale link on the menu to
the left.

http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/

Thanks in advance,
Hugh