From: Tomas Buteler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 7:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] CURIOUS Scale

I did like, though the US part did make me feel kind
of left out :) Guess I'll have to do some research for
the CURIOLA for us Latin Americans...

I like the fact that it's simple and easy to use, with
a catchy acronym. That way it's easier to get people
to use it. Once the Guide is a little more robust I'll
start providing links on my auctions (can I do that?
Are we even supposed to do that?) - although I guess
if people see that all the items I sell are Common
they'll look elsewhere for them :)

I kind of missed the flat-boxes in the Guide. I got
tons of info on EA's first games at GOTCHA, and I
thought it was obvious that it meant they would show
up in the first round of the CURIOUS Guide, but all I
saw were Ultimas...

Best regards,

Tomas