From: Howard Feldman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: den 15 mars 2004 18:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Here we go.....

I have the Vic-20 Drash emulator image file, I can send it to the list if
you want, its quite small.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------ Howard Feldman Author of the Search for Freedom Computer Role-Playing Game Visit its homepage at: http://deep.mshri.on.ca/people/feldman