Sorry, I skipped a part of my mail.

I know it sucks and I don't want to sound like an old miser, because I
would love for everyone to enjoy these games in the way I have.  But at
this point 85% of the Sierra disks you can get off ebay still work so if
people want to play these games they are welcome to get them from there.

Still, for a major preservation project, buying each and every game made for each and every machine will quickly reveal to be very time-consuming and expansive. If software collectors agree to team up with such a project, it will make the whole job a little easier, although it will probably remain a more-than-a-decade job.
Once again, I wanted to wait some more to explain all this project in deeper details, but witnessing the loss of Mt. Drash pushed me to write about this. The project I'm talking about is something that would be a lot bigger than CAPS: http://www.caps-project.org, and this project was supported by a great number of Amiga games collectors... BUT, Amiga games are generally not as rare, and not as old, as other games from other machines.

There were so many posts that I got confused and thought Josh was selling his Drash. Now I realize it is Edward, so there's no hurry in preserving Josh's version. Still, preserving Edward's version is definitely a plus since it is the only other full Drash known to exist if I'm not mistaken.

Vincent.