I'm sure Im not the only one who's noticed, there's been a dramatic
increase in deadbeats and assholes on ebay lately.  Now I'm not one
afraid to leave negative feedback when someone pisses me off, so here's
a question..  Is there a way to deal with retaliatory -ve feedback?
Don't get me wrong, I've done pretty good so far - only have 3 of them -
but 2 recently, both from assholes that I left -ve feedback for first.

As an example, here's what the second weenie wrote:

Item lost in mail-He knew that- implied I ignored him, left me Negative
Feedback

(here's what I wrote: Item never arrived, seller unresponsive, doesnt
seem least bit concerned)

The guy promised me a partial refund - that was about 2 months ago :)  I
doubt he even sent it.  I've never had anything get lost in the mail
from the US, in 10 years of trading or so.  If it didn't arrive, there
was always a reason (like seller cheating me).

While anyone reading this can obviously see he's a moron, it does bring
my % feedback down.  I just find it annoying when people do that, and
wondered if anyone had a clever way around it.   Havent even figured out
how to reply to peoples' feedbacks but I know its possible as Ive seen
it before.

Any tips are welcome!

Howard Feldman, Author of The Search for Freedom
A Computer Fantasy Role-Playing Game
Visit its Homepage at http://home.golden.net/~feldman/SearchForFreedom/
Visit the Computer and Book RPG Museum at
http://vgmuseum.chaoticmonkey.com/