I don't know about a video, but I'd certainly enjoy getting a list
t-shirt idea going...  Something along the lines of the cover of the
b-sides CD covers, or anything really.  I have heard that other lists
have done this and made it exclusive to list members.  Is there someone
on this list with silk-screening capabilities or someone with some image
ideas.  Maybe we could put up a site with three or four different images,
name them A B C and D and have everyone on the list vote and then maybe
someone could volunteer their t-shirt services or look into what it would
cost.  I'm sure no one would mind paying $10 or $12 bucks for another
cool Swervedriver t-shirt.  What do we say?  Anyone?

cory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

She caught your eye like one of those pointy hook latches that used to
dangle from screen doors and would fly up whenever you banged the door
open again. Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.
Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center,
and her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.