"Romain Ecarnot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:29:46 +0200):

  > I open result in ActionScriptViewer and......SWF meta is incorrect, this is
  > the error message :

Hey Romain,

your problem, AFAICS, lies with as2ant. swfml-s syntax within ant files has to
be understood by as2ant and converted to a standalone file for swfmill to
process, and obviously, as2ant doesnt understand the new tags (yet). As a
workaround, use a standalone xml file for swfmill.

@Steve, i've closed bug submission for the time being in fear of trac-spam. bug
reports have to be sent to me, i'll add them there. if circumstances require, i
could appoint a "bug manager" to do that :)

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/