Christopher Brian Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Thu, 01 Jan 1998 17:45:18 -0800
(PST)):

  > I'd really like to be able to use SVG properly (ie: more than one in the
  > SWF project).  Can't do a proper game without being able to manipulate
  > vectorized shapes.  In fact this one thing could make SWF not an option if
  > there's no way to get more than one SVG into a SWF project.

Sorry Brian, that doesn't really make me consider spending any time on SVG
import-- why should i care if you use SWF?

Furthermore, there is a workaround: convert the SVGs one-by-one to SWF first,
then import those SWFs. You wont be able to manipulate any of those shapes from
flash though, either way (although certainly you can /use/ them).

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/