Hi all,

I'm using swfmill for 8 days now, and I'm really getting used to it.
Though I've been searching for a way to set the anti alias properties
for imported fonts... or better... how to unset them.

Is it possible to put off the 'anti alias' text? I've tried the 'normal'
and 'advanced' anti-alias properties of a textfield, without any success.

And......as I'm just beginning with SWFMill I'm documenting all the
things which are important to know for a newbie. I was wondering, can
you maybe install dokuwiki (or similar) on swfmill.org, so I can make my
experiences + examples public?

Thanks
Roxlu