Hello Ralf

You were right. Compiling now works; patching and compiling works and I can
also confirm that my original issue (bounding boxes of ttf glyphs) appears
to be fixed. There was just one absolutely negligible difference between the
bounding boxes in the file generated by your patched version and the one
generated by the version I built myself a few days ago. Maybe just a
rounding error somewhere.

Thanks
Huub