Hi,

I am using SWFTools, especially pdf2swf. But I have problems with a size of
pdf docs, I am trying to convert some pdf's that are from 120Mb - 460Mb. Is
this possible? I am getting error '*This is too complex to render SWF, only
supports 65536 shapes at once*' . Can this be fixed with some of parameters
in pdf@swf command? I execute with poly2bitmap but this doesn't solve my
problem.

I will try -s bitmap and --flatening. Is there some other option to help me
and is some of those can produce bad swf quality?

Also I need some basic instructions on how to add some custom text
watermark in swf file?

Thanks in advance.