Thanks for the work on this, I will take a look at them later today. Part of
the hold up on some of the pull requests are that we still have a few compiler
crashers lurking around and there are a few pr’s that need a bit more work. I
am leaving XCTest to that team unless it is a critical issue and causing CI
failure.