Proposal link:
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0062-objc-keypaths.md

Hello Swift Community,

The review of SE-0062 "Referencing Objective-C key-paths” ran from April
7...12, 2016. The proposal is accepted, with one adjustment to the handling of
collections: rather than support any SequenceType as a collection, the core
team wants a narrower rule for only the primary Cocoa collection types
(NSArray, NSDictionary, NSSet) and their Swift-bridged equivalents (Array,
Dictionary, Set), due to implementation concerns.

Feedback on this proposal was generally positive, and the proposal fits well
with #selector (SE-0022
<https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0022-objc-selectors.md>).
 There was some discussion during the review of extending the proposal to more
strongly-typed key paths. However, the core team felt that this feature is
important for Swift 3 to support the renaming of Objective-C APIs in Swift
(SE-0005
<https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0005-objective-c-name-translation.md>),
 and that such a significant increase in scope would jeopardize the feature for
Swift 3.

We welcome an implementation of this proposal. I’ve filed a ticket at

        We welcome an implementation of this proposal. I’ve filed a ticket at

to track the implementation.

        - Doug