Good morning, Swift community!

I’ve come across a situation a number of times where I write code that has to
try something one or more times using a `repeat…while` loop and the condition
relies upon variables that should be declared within the scope of the loop.

repeat
{
        let success = doSomething()
}
while !success

The compiler unnecessarily prohibits this:  “Use of unresolved identifier
four.”  In this simple case, we can write:

repeat
{ }
while !doSomething()

But in a more complex situation, we are forced to write:

var success: Bool
repeat
{
        success = doSomething()
}
while !success

We could change this so that the declarations within the top level scope of the
loop are accessible from the condition.

Thanks for reading my first post to the Swift discussion board!
—Braeden