Specifically, I don’t care much. Say -0.1 :-)

In general I am against “savings lines”.
While very short modules (< 10) do indeed profit from having fewer lines, most
modules don’t.
Having a few more lines, even empty ones, can do a lot to improve code
readability imo.
Probably my Ada experience showing through….

Rien.