I don't agree with the line of reasoning that goes something like that:

"Event though you have <some legitimate reason>, I want to forbid every one
from using additive feature X because I don't like it, given <some other
legitimate reason>"

I also don't understand why this would impede qualified import syntax. What
is wrong with:

import func Framework.someMethod, func OtherFramework.someOtherMethod

So far for me this is +1.

Because additive, not in scope for phase 1 of Swift 4, though, as most of
the topics on this list recently.