I’m guessing you only came to Apple’s developer environment with Swift?
(If not I apologize.) The searchability and discoverability of anything on
Apple’s dev site is rather low. You learn to live with it and use Google
whenever you need to find something. (Which turns up the standard library docs
as the first result if you search for “swift standard library documentation”).

Jon