You could also fallback to ;)

Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail

Am 12. Oktober 2016 um 17:01:48, Jon Shier via swift-users
( schrieb:

I’m guessing you only came to Apple’s developer environment with Swift? (If not
I apologize.) The searchability and discoverability of anything on Apple’s dev
site is rather low. You learn to live with it and use Google whenever you need
to find something. (Which turns up the standard library docs as the first
result if you search for “swift standard library documentation”).

On Oct 12, 2016, at 7:58 AM, J.E. Schotsman via swift-users