In a recent-ish post on swift-evolution
 Chris Lattner mentioned:

> …the extensive work on data reflection metadata that was put into Swift 3.
> It is key to enabling the Xcode 8 memory visualization / debugger feature,
> and is a fundamental building block for a data reflection API.  In fact, if I
> recall correctly, a 3rd party framework already build a custom data
> reflection API around this metadata already (Zewo?).

Could someone point to some info about this? I’m very interested in it.

(I did look up Zewo — a server-side Swift web framework — but didn’t see
anything relevant in it, so Chris may have been thinking of another project.)

PS: I’m posting here and not swift-evolution because (a) I don’t subscribe to
that list, and (b) this is apparently stuff that exists right now, not in the