Hi, Moughees. This mailing list is for issues found developing with the
Swift language and not for help with third party frameworks such as Vapor.

Looking at the page for Vapor at https://github.com/vapor/vapor it seems
that they use a Slack channel for support. I would suggest you install a
Slack client and join their channel to get your questions answered.

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 11:53 PM, moughees shah via swift-users <
swift-users@swift.org> wrote:

> I am very new to vapors and no nothing about it. I try to find some
> resources but don't find anything helping. Right now i am assigned to make
> a web form in vapor and because of lack of knowledge I am having trouble.
> I have to submit that as soon as possible.
> Will you please help me out.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Moughees Haider.

Nate Birkholz