From: Alexey Ivanov
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:30 PM
To: Alexander Scherbatiy; Rajeev Chamyal
Cc: swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> Review request for JDK-8067346: Swing submenu has a
changed starting offset

Hi Alexandr, Rajeev,

Isn't there a copy-paste bug in OSInfo.java?

windowsVersionMap.put(WINDOWS_VISTA.toString(), WINDOWS_7);

I believe it should have been

windowsVersionMap.put(WINDOWS_7.toString(), WINDOWS_7);

I understand it's a bit too late since the fix is pushed now but it might be
problem and should be resolved.

Regards,
Alexey