Fix looks good to me.

Regards
Prasanta
On 1/20/2016 6:18 PM, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
On 1/20/2016 3:45 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello Alexandr,

Thanks for the review.
I have updated the webrev as suggested.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8139213/webrev.01/

   The fix looks good to me.

   Thanks,
   Alexandr.

Regards,
Rajeev Chamyal

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Scherbatiy
Sent: 20 January 2016 17:04
To: Rajeev Chamyal
Cc: Sergey Bylokhov; Prasanta Sadhukhan; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: Review request for JDK-8139213 : Mac OS X Aqua Look and Feel: JOptionPane can truncate the first button.

On 1/20/2016 8:11 AM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello Alexandr,

Thanks for the review.

Yes, we can call minimumLayoutSize(Container) of parent class but in
this case also again we need to check if any of the child components
are setting preferred size and compare it with the default values.

And after this we need to find a delta that needs to be added to the
minimum size obtained from the parent class.

The current webrev code I feel is much cleaner than getting the size
from parent class.

The parent class also includes preffered sizes. It looks like it is possible to do something like:
      ---------------
      int kButtonLayoutSizeWidth = extraWidth
              + (kOKCancelButtonWidth * numChildren)
              + (numChildren - 1) * padding;
      int kButtonLayoutSizeHeight = extraHeight + kButtonHeight;

      Dimension size = super.minimumLayoutSize(c);
      size.width = Math.max(size.width, kButtonLayoutSizeWidth);
      size.height = Math.max(size.height, kButtonLayoutSizeHeight);

   Thanks,
   Alexandr.

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal