Looks good to me.

--Semyon

On 7/11/2016 12:08 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

Hello Semyon,

Please review the updated webrev as per review comments.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8159168/webrev.04/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8159168/webrev.04/>

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal

*From:*Semyon Sadetsky
*Sent:* 11 July 2016 14:29
*To:* Rajeev Chamyal; Alexander Scherbatiy; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net; Sergey Bylokhov *Subject:* Re: <Swing Dev> Review Request JDK-8159168 [hidpi] Window.setShape() works incorrectly on HiDPI

On 7/11/2016 11:10 AM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

    Hello Semyon,

    Thanks for the review. Yes, mouse move is not required I have
    removed it.

    Please review the updated webrev.

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8159168/webrev.03/
    <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8159168/webrev.03/>

Thanks.
I also cannot see the reason to wait 1 second in line 59.
It seems tx variable from line 53 is never used.

--Semyon

    Regards,

    Rajeev Chamyal