On 01.12.2016 02:52, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 30.11.16 21:12, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
On 30.11.2016 20:51, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 30.11.16 20:39, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
The user cannot remove internal bundle from the java.desktop,
Why user cannot remove it? The method is exported.

Do we talking about UIDefaults.removeResourceBundle()? This method
removes the name of the bundle from the Vector in UIDefault, so when
the data will be requested via UIDefaults.get() an internal resource
bundle will not be used. This method can be used in situations when
the application/L&F want to remove predefined data for some reason.
The bundle itself will be available in java.desktop module, and will
be registered again when some of our l&f will be set.
The purpose of the fix is to encapsulate the java.desktop module
itself, not the data which were loaded already to the UIDefaults map.
Interesting. Does it mean that if I register some custom resource bundle
it will not affect any UI values because all the values is already
cached in some UIDefaults map, is that what you mean?

The cache will be cleared when you register a new bundle.
And if bundle remove the cache is not cleared?

but he can modify the UIDefaults so the data which was loaded from the
internal bundle will not be used. The user can:
 - put key/value pair which override internal data.
 - register other bundle which override internal bundle.
 - Clear the list of bundles.