>> Interesting. Does it mean that if I register some custom resource bundle

>>> Nice. Why the remove method is not modified in the fix?
>>
>> Why it should be modified? It does not expose an internal resource bundles
>> and allow the user to modify the list of bundles in the UIDefaults.
> Then why addResourceBundle() is modified to ***not***
> > allow the user to modify the list of bundles in the UIDefaults.
> ?

Because addResourceBundle() was modified to «not» allow the users to expose
internal resource bundles(for example the users are not able to read content of
some random bundle), only if internal bundles were registered already by
java.desktop the user will be able to change/override/remove the data in
UIDefauls since this data is accessible already to him(via custom resource
bundle or via UIDefault.put(key,value) or via removeResourceBundle()).