The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 1/18/2017 8:39 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

17 янв. 2017 г., в 23:44, Avik Niyogi <avik.niy...@oracle.com <mailto:avik.niy...@oracle.com>> написал(а):

On 17-Jan-2017, at 9:23 pm, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com <mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi, Avik.

In Nimbus and Aqua LAF, for focus traversal, keybindings do not existing only arrow keys would work within ungrouped radio buttons but not within grouped radio button groups. Also, verified Aqua LAF with native application on MacBook. So to test this focus traversal, it works only in LAF which do not use Aqua. I was informed last time a similar bug was fixed about this behaviour regarding Nimbus LAF as well and was confirmed by me by testing it.

Can you please clarify what bug was fixed in nimbus which was confirmed by you.
HI Sergey,
It was not a bug fixed in Nimbus, it was a test case fixed to include Nimbus behaviour along with Aqua LAF as mentioned by you in the review for bug ID: 8167160
 Please find the copied content of the mail chain for that bug ID below:

Thanks. looks fine.

*+1