Hi All,

Please review a fix for the Enhancement. I will raise a CSR after technical
evaluation.

Enhancement:

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pbansal/8074286/webrev.00/

The enhancement requests to add getSelectedIndices function to
ListSelectionModel Interface as same function with duplicate implementation is
being used in JList, JTable and DefaultTableColumnModel.

I have also added the getSelectedItemsCount function in ListSelectionModel, as
this is also being used at multiple places with same implementation.

JList.getSelectedValues and JList.getSelectedValuesList are also modified to
use getSelectionIndices instead of replicating the same code.

Regards,

Pankaj Bansal