Yet another question. Do you know what might call CoInitialize in a different mode? It looks like we use STA everywhere in JDK.

--Semyon

On 02/08/2018 11:55 AM, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
I meant the case when MTA COM service is actually used, it might cause issues since the JDK code invokes an another API which assumes synchronization. At least performance may be affected.

We don't do separate testing of JDK in MTA mode especially on the regular base. That is why I wouldn't consider MTA mode as supported.

So, before push the change I would make sure of the regression test suite run in MTA mode hasn't brought any surprises.

--Semyon