https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%2011-cp-upgrade

JDK 8 and 7 are built with VS2010 SP1. We upgraded to 2013 SP4 for JDK 9.

/Erik

On 2018-02-21 18:33, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:

Hi Erik,

There is a message on Swing alias from a guy who did investigation why after migrating to VS 2103 java starts to crash with InternalError when running apps in UWP mode on Windows. UWP mode is not supported officially but it had worked till 8. Starting 9 it doesn't work and it is a VS 2013 bug.

  Are there any plans to update VS version? As per the information below compiling with VS 2015+ fixes the issue. You could reply directly to the thread.

 --Semyon