Hello All,

Please review the following fix in JDK11 :

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8198004

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8198004/webrev.00/

Issue: If we run javax/swing/JFileChooser/6868611/bug6868611.java it times out
and throws jtreg error.

Root cause : In the test case we create 1000 files in default temporary
directory and then call FileSystemView.getFiles() on default temporary
directory. But if the same temporary directory has been used previously and if
contains lot of unnecessary files FileSystemView.getFiles() will take lot of
time. My machine temp folder had lot of files and after I delete major amount
of files from temp directory and run the test again it passes without any
timeout.

Solution: We should not use default temporary directory for creating 1000 files
and call FileSystemView.getFiles() on same temp folder. Creating sub-folder
under default temp directory and using it for test case resolves the issue.

Thanks,

Jay