Hi, Vikrant.
I tried to run the new test but it fails on my local system(macos):

sanity/client/SwingSet/src/GridBagLayoutDemoTest.java
Total tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Skips: 0

----------System.err:(16/1069)----------
Error:
"Wait "Component reaches location between :java.awt.Point[x=0,y=0]and java.awt.Point[x=0,y=0]" state to be reached (ComponentOperator.WaitStateTimeout)" action has not been produced in 60001 milliseconds
java.lang.Exception: failures: 1
        at
com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.TestNGRunner.main(TestNGRunner.java:96)
        at
com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.TestNGRunner.main(TestNGRunner.java:54)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:569)
at com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.MainWrapper$MainThread.run(MainWrapper.java:115)

JavaTest Message: Test threw exception: java.lang.Exception: failures: 1
JavaTest Message: shutting down test