cluttering the webrev.

+1

-phil.

On 04/12/2018 03:46 AM, Krishna Addepalli wrote:

Hi Phil,

Thank you for the review.

Here is the updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/4842658/webrev04/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ekaddepalli/4842658/webrev04/>

Thanks,

Krishna

*From:*Phil Race
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:33 PM
*To:* Krishna Addepalli <krishna.addepa...@oracle.com>; Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>; Andrej Golovnin <andrej.golov...@gmail.com>
*Cc:* swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
*Subject:* Re: <Swing Dev> [11][JDK-4842658] RFR: DefaultListModel and DefaultComboBoxModel should support addAll (Collection c)

Use the syntax {@code c} instead of <code>c</code> everywhere
it is applicable.

Use @throws instead of @exception.
It is preferred these days.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/index-137868.html#@exception

doesn't -> does not (we should be formal in the docs).

> 560      * from the index specified.

should become

"from the specified index."

 * @param index the index from which to start adding elements from

this reads awkardly .. as we have "from" twice. Can we instead say :

* @param index the position at which to start adding elements
Or, maybe even better, borrow the wording from java.util.List's docs
on the same named method since they are very similar :

|index| - index at which to insert the first element from the specified collection

-phil.